5 fun facts about cheetahs:
- Cheetahs don’t roar. They actually mew and purr.
- The distinctive tear-mark lines that run from the corners of their eyes down to their mouth help protect their eyes from the sun’s glare.
- The spots on a cheetah’s fur aren’t just fur-deep, they are skin-deep. Cheetah's skins have black spots.
- They are both “introverts” and “extroverts”. Cheetahs are usually solitary animals, but they often stick up for their siblings and cubs.
- Cheetahs don’t drink often. They only need to drink water every three or four days.
I'm currently running a special 3 for 2 offer for the festive season - find out more here.
by phone/whatsapp on +27 79 247 7532
by email to email@example.com